Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Prayer for 3rdBat

Go down 
+6
daduckman
MoNgOoSe
Shootist75
Malone
STEELHED
Stigr553
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigr553

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Since this is 3rdBat's Forum, I decided he needed his own post.

Pretty much everyone knows that Al is waiting for disability to kick in because of his back issue. I spoke with him last night in TS before I left for the night.

The worse pain you will ever experience will be in the lumbar area of your back. I'm talking from experience. It's not funny, something you will grimace about when someone talks about it. This is where his issue is.

I'm sorry for you brother, to know that you have to go through the pain that you are in. Totally brings tears to the eyes. Brother Al needs to be lifted up to God for the hope of healing or to ease his suffering. Ask God to help Al's family through this time.

Al needs prayer for the strength to personally deal with the pain he is in. His wife and kids need the strength and wisdom to maintain and help Al deal with the pain he is going through. Both his wife and Al need the wisdom to deal with the decision on whether or not Al should pursue surgery, because this is risky as well.

I asked you last night why you had not posted for prayer in this forum and you you said, "I know I should." I told you that I would make the post for you otherwise. You are in a strong community here and without a doubt, the people here will come through for you in prayer.

God Bless you Al and I know you already have the Holy Spirit, so be strong.

Stew
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:50 am

How the hell did i miss this thread?? Brother, prayers abound guarantee'd!!!!
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 am

Al, sending prayers to you, your family and loved ones. I know that the strength of God is holding you in gentle arms as you move through this time.

Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Praying for you bro.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm

All are payers are with you Al!!!!
Back to top Go down
daduckman

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 pm

words up for ya bro! I'm not sure precisely what your going through with your back, but i have had a bulging disc in my lower back before and it was no fun! luckily was fixed after some muscle relaxers, pain killers and about two months of physical therapy twice a week.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Praying for you Al.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:40 am

Guys I just want to thank you for your prayer's and if you could also lift my oldest daughter up in prayer I would greatly appreciate it . We had to rush her to the hospital the other night for possible meningitis, the doctor's said they didn't think it was but weren't sure, she was given 2 high dose's of antibiotics and multiple blood test's were done and we are waiting to see if they are going to do an LP on her, so far thing's look good. The doctor's said that she does have an infection but the origin is unsure at this time. I'm believeing that God will heal her and make her whole and thing's will be fine but I know there is strength in number's.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:50 am

My prayers are with you and Raelynn.

We wait in hope for the Lord; he is our help and our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his Holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you. Psalm 33:20-22
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:47 am

Sorry this has taken so long but to bring you up to date on my daughter, everything came back negative for meningitis, so Praise God for that, as for my back they are talking about the possibility of a surgecly implanted nerve stimulator to help cut the pain, it wont help the actual injury but it is supposed to help with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

Prayers from my family to yours. Good luck and God bless 3rd
Back to top Go down
CroolTool

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 am

3rd Bat,
Just a word, My Wife suffers from Reflex Sympatheic dystrophy as a result of the stroke last year, this condition caused her to feel intense burning in her left arm and leg at level 10 pain levels no matter what narcotics she took <massive does of oxycontin, methadone and hydrocodone> after almost a year of this, she finally recieved her neuro stimulator implants on april 7th.. the results have been nothing less then miraculous, her pain is down to a 3, she has regained alot of the strength that was lost due to the pain and is now out of her wheelchair. I wish you the same success with your implants has she has gotten. I, too understand what lower lumbar pain is like, I suffer from Degenerative Disk Desease, and had Rods an such implanted in 1999 to stablize my lower spine, You have my sympaties but also my belief that the neuro stimulators will be a god send for you

CroolTool

p.s. feel free to grab me in TS if you want to ask any questions about the stimulators
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer for 3rdBat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for 3rdBat   Prayer for 3rdBat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayer for 3rdBat
Page 1 of 1