Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Donation status... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Donation status... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Donation status... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Donation status... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Donation status... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Donation status... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Donation status... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Donation status...

Go down 
+6
Yonni
Ironman
JermWar
-L2-
Maj.Winters
STEELHED
10 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am

Until I find a better working code for the forums to track this, I will have to keep us up to date on where we stand.. We have $108 in the tank, we will need $215 by April 12th.. I will be actively searching a better way to keep track of this over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Maj.Winters

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:13 pm

I would say a chip-in would work if you've ever heard of that.

http://www.chipin.com/
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 am

Thanks for the link Winters! We just might be able to use this during our transition to a new server box.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 am

Just got this from our host provider..

"Dear Wesley,

According to our records your account has been suspended due to an unpaid invoice.

We value your business, and hope that we can quickly restore your service.

Please Go to http://billing.lowpinggameservers.com/clientarea.php to log in

and pay your invoice.

Low Ping Game Servers

Thank you for your business!"

LuLzzzz... Halfway throught he billing cycle and we havent even gotten any service yet.. www.lowpinggameservers.com took our $215 and ran... Every once in a while, you get shocked by such poor service that you have to do a double take and ask "Really?"... Niether I or Irnman have been able to access the conrol panel, No Bad Company 2 servers yet .. Piss poor unacceptable service...
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:15 am

I put in a ticket with Paypal for a refund in the resolution center.. Lowpings declined the refund, they have cancelled our service, and our server is not responding.. Been A LONG time since I've seen a screwing this bad... These guys are the freaking worst.. We got hosed gentlemen.. We have $108 in the tank.. Please pitch in what you can and I promise you, we wll NOT get screwed like this again!
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

Just threw $30 in the pot for S&H.

Sorry I've not been around lately, fellas. My band has been hard at it for the past month and I've not had a lot of free time to game. I'm literally staring at my unopened copy of Homefront in the packaging waiting to install it and play it.....lol!!

See you all in TS soon!

Jerm
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:44 am

Thanks Jerm.. Im stil fighting for a refund..

Here's how it is going down

Here's their response, and for the record, in none of my trouble tickets did they offer to extend our billing cycle, not that it matters, we wouldn't have any of it from these clowns..

"From Seller - Prohostingnetwork
3/25/2011 07:31 PDT

We offered to extend your billing date to 30 days past today's date. Your bc2 servers are up and

running so are the Homefront servers you've been playing on for the last week and a half.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My response

Does us no good if we cannot access the CP panel. You did give me a direct link in my email that I can access th CP panel but, I cannot access the support or billing or any other feature of it.. Please show some integrity and issue us a reasonable pro-rated refund. First you told us the whitelisting for our servers would be 4 to 5 business days, then told us 5 to 7 business days. Here it is two weeks later and only after cancelling our service was something done about it.

If thats what we have to go through to get anything done at lowpinggameservers we'd rather pass. To this day, my admin has zero access to the control panel. Let's please turn the page and be done with it.. I look forward to your response..
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:06 pm

03/25/2011 11:50
My gaming community is looking to move to a new server provider. We
currently have 2 BC2 servers through game servers and are choosing to
leave them do to poor server stability and lack of support . Two weeks
ago we purchased a Dedi box from Low Ping game Servers. And we still
cannot add our BC2 servers because the can not seem to get our Client IP's
cleared through EA on top of that neither admin can access there support
system or cp panel due to dns issues... So here I am once looking for a
reputable Service provider. we where recommended to you guys by one of
our members that have had good dealings with you guys in the past. So If
you do not mind, I have a few questions.
1. Why should we choose Brazone as our server provider ?
2. I have looked at the pricing on your Dedi servers and am interested.
Could you recommend a configuration that would handle our current and
future needs.
Currently we are running 2 public 32 slot BC2 servers, 1 32slot Private
BC2 server and 2 32 slot Homefront servers
Looking into the future, we foresee running 2 64 man BF3 servers, 1 32
man BC2 server and 1 32 man Homefront server

We are well respected gaming community that keep servers listed in the
top 100 on a consistent basis. We are tired of making server changes as
we expect to get quality service from our providers.

thank you for you time
Admin
Strength & Honor

03/25/2011 12:21
Also we have a non profit license for Ts , will we be able to run this on a Dedi box ?

thanks
Brandon Miller
03/25/2011 13:39
Hi Jon,
Thank you for your interest in our services. Branzone was started 8 years ago for the very principles you have outlined in your initial email. At that time in 2002-2003 game server providers were very limited and pricey, not to mention the 3-7 days support responses. Over the past 8 years Branzone has become a well diversified internet service hosting provider for game, voice, web solutions.

To recommend a dedicated server configuration we would have to know how active each server is. If all servers are full at the same time you would be looking at the X3450 or higher cpu. Otherwise you might be able to get away with the Q9550 or Q9650, although slightly older cpu's than the X3450.

For the X3450 machine to host ranked servers you would be looking at the following:

X3450 Processor
8GB RAM
250GB HDD
250GB Bandwidth
Windows 2003 Standard (64-bit)
Tcadmin Control Panel

$204.00/month +$49.00/setup fee

Yes we can install TS on the machine.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

- Brandon R. Miller

Last edited by Ironman on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:31 pm

quick response and good info there, and it looks like I can reply using Ironman's name Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Hahahahaha!! So much for the "secure" part of the address huh? J/K
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:14 pm

LOL wasnt thinking about presales tickets being unsecure, i didnt even havr to set up a account :p Could you remove the link from your post yonni
Back to top Go down
Stigr553

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:25 pm

Hey...I gave $100 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:27 am

Thanks guys! Great show of support!...

I got a call from the owner of lowpinggameservers.com this morning, and had an hour and a half long conversation with him. Apparently, he was in between jobs this past two weeks, and had to work both of them and was unaware of the DNS issues, as well as the delay for our IP's to be cleared. To make a long story short, he is now working feverishly to rectify the DNS issue. Our IP's are now clear as well. He has given me his phone number and email and has re-assured me that these issue will be resolved. He will be our new point of contact..

He has reset our billing date to yesterday so, our bill wouldn't be due til April 25th... I am willing to give him a chance to make good on their promise. I was in the middle of filing a "Ripoff report" when he called, I promptly let him know that he was interrupting me...LoL The reason for the account suspension was because, once i filed the dispute, Paypal takes the money right back out of their account. To avoid people getting free service, that generic account suspension was generated. To make a long story short, we are going to give them a second chance and see how things work out. Thanks to everyone that made donations to the servers!!!! Regardless of where we land we are now paid up until the 25th of may!!!!!

The Bad Company 2 servers will go up today, and Ironman and I will work on getting them set up and streaming.. Any questions regarding the recent events can be answered upon request...

Strength & Honor
Back to top Go down
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net
Ironman

Ironman

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:53 pm

New BC2 Servers are up and streaming
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Thanks guys! Great show of support!...

I got a call from the owner of lowpinggameservers.com this morning, and had an hour and a half long conversation with him. Apparently, he was in between jobs this past two weeks, and had to work both of them and was unaware of the DNS issues, as well as the delay for our IP's to be cleared. To make a long story short, he is now working feverishly to rectify the DNS issue. Our IP's are now clear as well. He has given me his phone number and email and has re-assured me that these issue will be resolved. He will be our new point of contact..

Impressive, I hope this resolves all of these issues we have had, hopefully this is a start to a great relationship with a hosting service.
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm

Hey guys, thanks for all the work on this. I love your servers.
Horay for the new server cheers

I donated some $$ last week and its great to see it is workin'. Question, how much more do you need to make sure you can pay the April 25 deadline? The strings were a little hard for me to follow...

malone
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:31 pm

We are now paid up until the 25th of may!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:37 pm

so far so good they seem to be stable but lets see when the server is full! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Malone, is your first name Donald?
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:12 pm

Steelhed,

Yep, first name is Donald, but my friends call me Emor... Old family middle name..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation status... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation status...   Donation status... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donation status...
Page 1 of 1