Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

I have the server set up as Conquest but...

Go down 
+2
Bust3r
STEELHED
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

I have the server set up as Conquest but... Empty
PostSubject: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 am

That doesn't necessarily mean it has to stay that way.. Just wanted to try some things and see who's biting on what.. Mullet and L2, you are welcome to experiment too if you have any idea's... You can change the name with the Rcon prog..
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Fear not Steelhed. If you build it they will come. Very Happy

We got all of our issues fixed. Current player count is around 80 in our 3 servers.

Best of Luck

Big hello to all of my old m8's around here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:40 am

Right on Buster.. There's alot to cheer about right now.. Gonna be great fun for quite a while.. Call of what???
Back to top Go down
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 am

Yea i wanted to change the server around and experience all of the game modes
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Lets discuss idea's tonight..
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Idea Let's discuss the RCON mgr tonight too. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:34 pm

Yes definitely! Sheeson also needs to get set up with it since he is going to be on in the daytime when we aren't. He already ran into a smacktard today and couldn't do anything about it. I know how frustrating that is.
Back to top Go down
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 pm

that means nick is gonna have to sport the *S&H* tags
Back to top Go down
CactusJab

CactusJab

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:40 pm

how do mean smacktard?
or
what was he doing wrong?
i am asking only to understand what if any rules there may be in the server, are there any official rules for the bad company 2 strength & honor server?
im coming on later tonite but just incase i think it would beneficial for my stupid ass to know whats up.... I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_bounce
kill ya later
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Just a heads up for you guys. If you have not been contacted, DICE is going to do a RC6 update tonight. 3am est I believe. They need server users to shut off PunkBuster. Yes, this is the real deal. They are hoping it corrects all disconnect issues and enables PB do do its job right.

We plan to just shut it off then when they shut them off for the update we are set. I am betting this new PB may be more automated. That may be asking for to much. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up Bust3r. Will do, anything to help the situation. Its REAL hard to set up a scrim when there are random disconnects and PB kicks..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have the server set up as Conquest but...   I have the server set up as Conquest but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have the server set up as Conquest but...
Page 1 of 1