Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Battlefield 3 on the horizon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-L2-

-L2-

Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 on the horizon?   Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 am

Quote: "Battlefield 3 on PC is expected to release in Winter of 2010." In an interview with former DICE CEO and DICE Canada Studio Manager Fredrik Lilegren reveals that the PC title has been in development for the last three years and is "going to blow everyone away!"

Battlefield 3 Minimum Requirements:

Specs are expected to be in the Crysis range. The requirements for Battlefield 3 (BF3) would be:

Minimum:
Proccessor/CPU: 3ghz (SINGLE CORE) processor. Pentium 4 3ghz or AMD 3000+
Ram: 1 gig of ram, more for vista
Video Card: 256mb video memory, Nvidia 6800GT or ATI 9800PRO
Hard Drive Space: 12gb, 15gb estimated after patches
Internet: High speed of some sort, 256k+
DVD Drive: 16X

Recommended:
Proccessor/CPU: Dual-Core proccessor 2.2ghz or AMD 4600+ X2
Ram: 2 gigs, possibly 4 for vista
Video Card: 512mb, Nvidia 8900GT or ATI 2900XT
Hard Drive Space: 16gb free
Internet: Cable or high-end DSL (4mb+)
DVD Drive: 16x

If this is the correct, my current setup would run it just fine. I have 2 questions; Is Battlefield Bad Co. 2 and Battlefield 3 one in the same? And, does anyone have any "facts" about the actual release of Battlefield 3..?
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 on the horizon?   Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:20 am

I got news for ya, your PC will run Bad Company 2 just fine as well.. Was talking to the =TC= guys this morning, the beta ran the graphics almost solely on your CPU, the finished product utilizes the graphics card like its suppose to.. I didn't really need to upgrade my CPU. Everyone was running dual cores with 8800's and getting no lag and had graphics cranked..
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 on the horizon?   Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:30 am

about BF3 I will believe it when I see it, although the rumors have been picking up lately. I am going to wait a while to see how BC2 turns out, and laugh my ass off when it fizzles out, the expectations seem rather high- I mean come on, when has a console ported game been successful for the pc community.... never. Anyways just my hmo. I just may have to buy a PS3 to play games in the future since pc games are now 2nd best to the console. Unless BF3 is truly what the rumors say...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 on the horizon?   Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

Tell ya what L2.. Buy the game, and if you cannot run it in all it's glory, I will refund your money plus shipping and handling, and you send it to me.
Back to top Go down
https://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 on the horizon?   Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:08 pm

I've already pre-ordered BFBC2 and plan to also get BF3 if it allows for a huge arena such as BF2 64 player. My concern is the additional costs to rebuild my system, and when will it be absolutely necessary? There seems to have been several pre-game updates to compensate for improved graphics/lag with the release of BFBC2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 on the horizon?   Battlefield 3 on the horizon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 on the horizon?
Page 1 of 1