Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Tip's for Tag...

Go down 
+4
Pheonix
3rdBat
Travis32
FireWalker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FireWalker

FireWalker

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Twisted Evil hey guys i thought i would start a thread and through some of my ideas out here so we as a group could learn and hopefully inspire more people to throw some more ideas out and grow together as a group in fun play and scrims Razz
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:54 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:57 am

?????
Back to top Go down
Pheonix

Pheonix

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 am

Any tips or tactical advice anyone thinks might help us out, we put in here and can discuss. That way we can determine what works best for us to become tighter knit and improve upon our overall teamwork...
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Minor, but useful tip: I replaced all my pistols with the tracer gun to help assist my entire team eliminate any threat of armor. Tanks bad. Bad tanks!

I've also been known to wear a bright orange jumpsuit with a red hat to distract the enemy from my team mates. LOL, jk.
Back to top Go down
Stigr553

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:51 pm

Wow L2, why didn't you wear that outfit the other night when I was in there with you? I was 0 and 5. Normal for me but, I can use any help.

Stew
Back to top Go down
Pheonix

Pheonix

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 pm

L2- need a posted warning before you say something that funny again! I laughed so hard i was crying... And i was at work!
Back to top Go down
FireWalker

FireWalker

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Tip of The Day 01/28/2011   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Smoking targets....... it is always best to smoke behind hard targets and the sides in the game.... if you smoke yourself or your team mates you just make everyone blind and unknown....... where if you can create a blanket of smoke to the back of target and use it to disorientate the enemy coming through it.... it will give you an important advance jump on the enemy and a better chance of dropping them coming out of smoke before they drop you!!!!!! Good Luck Cool
Back to top Go down
Lefty

Lefty

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:53 am

When you spawn on a squadmate immediately turn around and check your six. Too many times I've been shot in the back upon spawing on a squadmate and vice versa getting an extra kill while I was hunting someone and a guy spawns right behind my target and doesn't turn around.

Be aware of what your avatar is calling out in game. When you kill someone your character is shouting something out like 'payback MF'er!', that everyone can hear but you. When you knife that guy in the back, you don't hear that 'you want some of this' but the enemy can. You can give your position away without really knowing that you did.
Back to top Go down
FireWalker

FireWalker

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: TIP FOR THE DAY 01/29/2011   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:37 pm

ok guys lets mention cam disarming
and arming of coarse

One of the biggest mistakes made in rush is everyone trying to do the same thing at one time. When you see a team mate arming the comm instead of trying to race and beat him..... try stand betweeen him and enemies shooting at him.... BODY SHIELDS the ultimate sacrifice in battler.... iut works great..... if they are shooting you they can not shoot them
Works the same way when disarming.....
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Ah yes, ive done that a few times. I even tried to use my body to stop a missile from hitting a Bradley, that didnt work too well. Laughing

We are currently setting up the whisper function in TS to communicate with squad mates only. This should greatly reduce chatter. Each squad should create their list ASAP.

Players should get with their squad leader to set this up.
Any squad leader that needs assistance with this, several of us have the knowledge, so plz ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tip's for Tag... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tip's for Tag...   Tip's for Tag... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tip's for Tag...
Page 1 of 1