Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Will be gone here and there for a short time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Izzard

Izzard

Will be gone here and there for a short time Empty
PostSubject: Will be gone here and there for a short time   Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Hey guys, just stopping by to say that I will be on occasionally for the next couple of weeks to a month. I've recently changed cities and will be in the process of doing this again in a few months. I have been in and out of town constantly over the last month so I haven't had time to stop by.

Also with any time that I manage to get i'm mostly concentrating on music for the time being. But within the next week I will hopefully be able to stop by on TS for a few hours of the day, and maybe get some gaming in. I should be back in no time with more sniping and tunes than Ever Twisted Evil

-Izzard
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone here and there for a short time   Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:55 pm

rgr that bro, just take care of what ya have , we'll be here waitin for ya to return so we can shoot and stab ya again.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone here and there for a short time   Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Right on... We'll be here when you get back Bro!!!.. Also, have something to show you when you get back... You'll be intrigued..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be gone here and there for a short time   Will be gone here and there for a short time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be gone here and there for a short time
Page 1 of 1