Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Weird Message during Single player

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigr553

Weird Message during Single player Empty
PostSubject: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey,

I was playing BF2 single player tonight and I got a weird message. Now I've played both online and single player since the demo of BF2 came out. I was spotting the bots and I got this message: Stop your yakking and get off of this net. Ban 31 seconds. The guy was pissed.

Single player is offline. I've never experienced this and I have played a ton of single player.

Any ideas? Maybe I was hacked? I hope not.
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:07 pm

don't know , that is weird though!
Back to top Go down
Lefty

Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:30 am

Is this the new BF play4free that you are talking about?
In the original BF2 if you spam the commo rose button too much in a certain amount of time you heard that voice and you can't spot for the next 30 seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
Stigr553

PostSubject: Re: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 pm

This is in fact the original BF2. Thanks for that info Lefty. That was right on the mark. That's exactly what was happening.
Back to top Go down
JermWar

JermWar

PostSubject: Re: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Yeah, I remember that too. Built into the game, not a hack.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:09 pm

weird... i never knew that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Message during Single player   Weird Message during Single player Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Message during Single player
Page 1 of 1