Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ironman

Ironman

release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam   release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:03 am

Release dates set for VIP Map Pack 7 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam

* BY: zh1nt0
* POSTED: Nov 30, 2010, 08:32
* COMMENTS: 78 (Login Required to Comment)

You wanted release dates for VIP Map Pack 7 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam? Why didn't you just say so? Smile

No, seriously -- VIP Map Pack 7 goes live tomorrow! This is your chance to relive the awesomeness of fan favorite map Oasis, plus three more maps never before available in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer. For a complete rundown of everything VIP Map Pack 7, here are some posts we prepared earlier.

Also: December 21. Save the date. That is when Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam will launch (December 22 for PS3 in Europe). If you prefer your battlefielding on PC, you can get a three day headstart on EA Store and Steam, where it will be available on December 18. Need a reminder on why you should be excited? Here's our latest trailer. It has flame-throwers.

So. Who's on for some serious VIP 7 multiplayer action tomorrow?

Note that in order to play VIP Map Pack 7, you need to update your game with Multiplayer Update 3. This update should be pretty automatic and straight-forward, but if you want more info on it, head to this blog post. For more info on Battlefield: Bad Company 2, visit the Official Site.

// www.twitter.com/OfficialBFBC2

// www.twitter.com/zh1nt0
Back to top Go down
Cptn Chronic

PostSubject: Re: release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam   release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:13 am

can you say GOT WOOD
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam   release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Very Cool!

We have gone totally Black Ops over at my home The Company but when I am in the mood for Battlefield I will be here.

See you guys in a squad real soon... Cool

Hey did you guys notice they fixed the Bronze Medal issue.... I now have all of my patches and medals except shotty. Guess I better work on that. 300 kills to go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam   release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 am

Where are the new maps?? i knew it was too good to be true. Booo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam   release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

release Dates Set for MP7 and Vietnam
Page 1 of 1