Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Black Ops user reviews..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

Black Ops user reviews.. Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 am

Please post your reviews of Black Ops here..
Back to top Go down
Helltamer

Helltamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 pm

SP = Rocks no lag no issues with game play solid all the way thru just fimished it.

MP = What little i have played I have not had any major issues with the game

With that said I do not see all the issues that have been reported around the net about lag and 100% cpu and all that but then again I do have a machine that should perform well no matter how bad the code is.

Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

All multiplayer games have a rough launch anymore.. We'd like to see multiplayer reviews beyond the initial techical issue.. Things like, replayability, action whats cool, whats not etc. If thre's enough calling for it, we can shift a server around and give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
Helltamer

Helltamer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:41 pm

Ok here we go a true MP review.

I started the game up and went to a few of my old favorite hang outs during my HQ days. I Played I am thinking 4 maps. They are all unique in one way or another with many ways to get to and from. Being able to go prone and crouch and run are all things that I have missed. I liked the way you buy things as you go makes it more interesting on how you decide to load out. You can mix and match a lot. I do not how ever miss the aim bot chopper and oh yea it is back as well as the all popular rabid dogs. But if you are good and quick enough it is kind of fun in a sick kind of way to napalm them as they come. There is a lot of places to hid till the scanner is on then you just die unless your team has one then you can jam them and they can jam you and on. I spent about 2 hrs running around trying not to die by flame thrower or napalm or b52 bomber runs or mortar strikes or dogs or helicopter bots to not to mention the 12 guys that where trying to kill me. I found myself really starting to enjoy it and I even started to get better. There is a bunch of lag in the game and it can at times just down right make you mad I think that the guys that made this game forgot that they broke WAW the same way. If they fix the lag in the next few days then I am going to have to say that this game will be around for awhile and be fun to play as well. If you like the HQ play like I do you will find it to be a lot of fun. I have only don HQ and TDM so far and for me HQ is the only way to fly.

This is Helltamer signing off to fight another day
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Thanks for the honest review Helltamer..! Keep it comin dude!!
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:51 am

mmm, ACEACE and I were in the MOH server and he was like, "are you gonna buy Black Ops?" I said, "Maybe." And before I knew it, I was standing in line in Walmart at 12 midnight. At first it was unplayable because of the lag issues (you can look them up on the steam forums, etc.) I just spent a few hours on ACEACE and Cactus Jabs BlackOps server. I had luck with the lag issues as soon as I switched my 4x AA to 2x AA. As soon as I started moving smoothly, I started having much more fun. It's a little better than COD: MW2. Slightly bigger maps... Run and gun... I would say BC2 is more fun. Maybe BlackOps is more fun than MOH, but only because of the number of unlocks and gamemodes. It's classic COD. I started a channel for it in TS.

Travis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops user reviews..   Black Ops user reviews.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops user reviews..
Page 1 of 1