Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

my daughter just had her first book published

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

my daughter just had her first book published Empty
PostSubject: my daughter just had her first book published   my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:18 pm

so my daughter is 19 years old and very talented which she got from me,anyways she has just had her first book published.

it would mean alot to me if you could help me support her and her book and like her books facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/bloodcursetrilogy

its geared for the teenagers, so if you have some teens that like to read let them check it out and maybe buy a copy.

so Thank You for any kind of support you can give!
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: my daughter just had her first book published   my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:17 am

Done.... Movie deal someday?
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: my daughter just had her first book published   my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:27 am

You must be very proud of her, Mongoose. This is going to open up so many opportunities for her future. How do we get a copy of her book? I want one to inspire my grandchildren. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: my daughter just had her first book published   my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:03 am

they have at amazon for $19.95, and i am very proud of her she is is very goal oriented and she is a doer she is not going to sit back and wait for things to happen she is going to go make her opportunities.

http://www.amazon.com/Thorn-Rose-Blood-Curse-Trilogy/dp/1481718894/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364335424&sr=8-1&keywords=thorn+of+a+rose+ashley+hutchison

and Thank You guys for all the support, i believe that there is no better group of people then the group of great friends and friendships that i have made here!
Back to top Go down
nbaker007

PostSubject: Re: my daughter just had her first book published   my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Tell her congrats from me specifically! She should know who nbaker007 is. And I hope it becomes really successful! I'm sure she'll have more coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my daughter just had her first book published   my daughter just had her first book published Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my daughter just had her first book published
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: