TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Share | 

BF3 glitching

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
i.like.pi

PostSubject: BF3 glitching   Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Sirs-

Playing this afternoon on the BF3 Rush server, I asked if an admin was on - to inquire if wall hacking was allowed.

Two players - M14Marine and F0mby (F0mby is apparently an S&H member) said it was fine - it was just a "spot".

(they got inside the building across from the first "B" MCOM - the only way I know is to jump in a window, then slide through the wall) - I was shot numerous times by M14Marine from there.

F0mby said it was just a spot - no wall hacking involved.

After those MCOM's were taken down - in the building next to the B MCOM - they had climbed up the tree and were shooting people from there - inaccesible after the tree is removed.

Just saying that according to your rule #7:
7. Exploitation of known or unknown glitches are prohibited. This includes the act of standing on a treetop or ledge that would normally not be enough for a person to stand on.

Those actions seem questionable...but perhaps it is allowed - which is all I was asking. If that is allowed, fine - but it seems that is questionable locations to me.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
night-walkr

PostSubject: Re: BF3 glitching   Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 pm

They can move around and see both coms from that building, it is a fully accessable spot by anyone, and you can also access the tree from there as well, it is not considered an exploit because anyone can get to it. No hacking involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-L2-

PostSubject: Re: BF3 glitching   Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:09 pm

i.like.pi wrote:
- they had climbed up the tree and were shooting people from there - inaccesible after the tree is removed.

Just saying that according to your rule #7:
7. Exploitation of known or unknown glitches are prohibited. This includes the act of standing on a treetop or ledge that would normally not be enough for a person to stand on.

Those actions seem questionable...but perhaps it is allowed - which is all I was asking. If that is allowed, fine - but it seems that is questionable locations to me.

Thank you.

You are absolutely correct pi. Standing or prone on a treetop is considered an exploit and would result in a kick from the server. Repeat offenses will result in a ban. We hold our members and admins at even higher standards and would expect them to identify and take action to prevent this from happening, not participate in the exploit. If you would like to discuss this further please send me, or any admin, a private message thru the forums and we will investigate this. Thank you.

"Selfish interests must be subordinate to our common goal."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 glitching   

Back to top Go down

BF3 glitching
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Battlefield Series :: BF3-
Jump to: