Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Shepherd 82's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepherd82

Shepherd 82's Application Empty
PostSubject: Shepherd 82's Application   Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:17 pm

1. In game name: Shepherd82
2. Age:30
3. Tell us how you found us? I was on Google searching for Christian platoons and this group showed up.
4. What did you find most appealing about Strength & Honor? I liked the mission statements and thought the fellowship forum was cool when I first visited. It seemed like a place to play with people who had some skill and could play as a team without having to be vulgar or take things too seriously.
5. What other gaming names have you had and what were they? No other names for Battlefield 3 on the PC.
6. Time you normally play? Usually evenings until late night early morning. So sometime after 7pm usually.
7. What experiences have you had with other clans/communities? Not so great, mostly a lack of consistency with playing with others, just no one really on when I was on.
8. Why did you leave your last clan/community? I was in some platoons in BF3 but never really officially joined.
9. Would you be able to make at least one meeting a month? I can't promise forever but I can say yes for now, I won't be able to at some point when life situations change etc.
10. Are you able to check the forums frequently to stay updated on current events? Yes I am able though I haven't really done that.
11. Do you enjoy team play? If so what does it mean to you? I love team play, it's what I prefer over playing solo especially in BF3 where it's very difficult to play objectives alone. I really like to be a supportive team player, not really the lead guy but the supportive backup role that helps push the team forward.
12. Do you cry or complain every time you die? Not everytime but I will admit sometimes I am just outmatched or outclassed and I'll respond with "no way" or things like that but I don't rage with outbursts or anything like that. I need to stop complaining all together in this game it really is pointless.
13. Do you have a working mic for TeamSpeak? Yes and I have been on teamspeak a bunch.
14. Have you read and are willing to comply with our Code of Conduct? I have read it before and yes I am willing to follow the guidelines.
15. Would you consider yourself a “talker”? Not so much on a social level about things not pertaining to the game, but in game I like to communicate locations, pretty much everything that is happening, who I shot, who killed me/where I died, who I am seeing etc.
16. Do you consider yourself a competitive or more laid back player? Competitive.
17. Do you have a job, or go to school? Yes I am a Janitor at my church.
18. Besides PC gaming, do you have any other real life hobbies? Not right now, but I'd like to get into Crossfit.
19. Is there anything else about yourself that you feel we should know? Not really.
20. Why should we make you part of our {S&H} family? It's your decision, but I would like to really play with strength by not complaining so much and going strong for the targets and objectives and learn, and I would like to play with honor respecting other players and not insulting or bashing the enemy. I'm not pro but I'm decent with much room for improvement and I'd like to contribute to the team by getting better and helping my team get better in the process.

See you on the Battlefield,

- Shepherd out.
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

Shepherd 82's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shepherd 82's Application   Shepherd 82's Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 am

Good to see you put in an application. We will get you up fpr vote in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down

Shepherd 82's Application
Page 1 of 1