Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

What you need to know about hacks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sPAM.FOo

What you need to know about hacks Empty
PostSubject: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 pm

found a site on different kinds of hacks that are out there............wow what a bunch of cheaters. Hopes this helps ADMINS on what to look for.........DONT LET ME CATCH YOU....

What you need to know about hacks Badcompany2owned

Back to top Go down
Risen

Risen

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Punk buster used to take random screenshots of every players in the server for games like Americas Army several years ago. Is this still an option? you could go in and look at every screen shot taken on the the server that day and help weed out the hackers by using thier own screenshot to bust them... I may contact PB to see if we can still use this feature for our servers. 3rd and I used this feature quite often in a pervious clan we were in.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:35 am

That would be awsome.....
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:19 am

We can still take PB Screenshots on the server. The problem lies with PB. They have failed to get Screen Shot captures to work with dx10 and dx11 on a consistent basis. Therefore only players using Windows xp produce screebshots. PB knows of the problem but has yet to show any interest in fixing the problem. Taking Screenshots can produce lag on servers and with the few amount of screenshot captures being successful due to the problems with dx10 and 11 Its really not worth it to turn this feature on.
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:57 am

Ironman wrote:
We can still take PB Screenshots on the server. The problem lies with PB. They have failed to get Screen Shot captures to work with dx10 and dx11 on a consistent basis. Therefore only players using Windows xp produce screebshots. PB knows of the problem but has yet to show any interest in fixing the problem. Taking Screenshots can produce lag on servers and with the few amount of screenshot captures being successful due to the problems with dx10 and 11 Its really not worth it to turn this feature on.
That sucks, geuss ill start banning players that i think are hacking starting with that ironman guy hahaha jk bro...
http://bfbcs.com/stats checking players stats helps to identified potential hacker found it to be realy usefull...
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:19 am

Evil or Very Mad Next person that shoots me in the head thru a wall,
or shoots me in the head at close range with a sniper rifle,
will have some explaining to do! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cptn chr

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:23 am

worst was last nite after scrim i went to the rush server it was full i waited in cue came in no other s&h no admins in TS and a guy going 65-0 and everyone wanting him kikeed and couldnt do anything about it game ends dude is 115-1 and server was empty me and one other person stayed to get it going again and no one joined:( need more admins ill donate large for admin
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Wow, it's pretty rare to find someone actually hacking that obviously on the server. Perhaps something might be set up to automatically kick at 75-0 or something...
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:30 am

thanks for the SS chronic he has been banned
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:45 am

Let me explain about the new Hit Boxes that came out 2 patches ago.
Hit Req is totally screwed in this game and Dice cant or wont fix it. So as a work around they increased the size of the hitboxes. Hit boxes are actually larger than your character and when u move they will stretch and trail behind you a bit, this explains alot of the WTF moments when u get shot crouched behind object because your hit box is sticking out.

Also to clear the air on "Hacks"
Hacks DO NOT give you extra health
Hacks Do NOT give you the ability to shoot through objects
Hacks DO NOT do 3/4 of the things people encounter when they cry hack. It poor ass coding by Dice
Reason being is that these parameter are controlled by the server

What hacks DO allow you to do is Aimbot ,no recoil and esp.
Reason being is that these parameter are controlled by the client

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know about hacks   What you need to know about hacks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What you need to know about hacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: