BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Share | 

Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
happyhatem

PostSubject: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm

Hey guys

Well, I've been playing on your BF3 server for ages now, it is my favorite. My game name is HappyHatem99, if you want to look it up in the records (i hope you are able to do that). You'll see I play on your servers daily (not that it matters). Today June 16th at 2300 EST (0300Z) I was banned because I grenaded myself. We just started the map on Noshahr Canalas, I was on the US side. I spawned as an Engineer and wanted to change into a Support. So I simply rocket the ground to kill myself and change kits. Then i notice that I wanted to add C4 to my kit so I grenaded myself again. Shortly after I was banned for "destroying team equipment at spawn" or something very similar to that. I was nowhere near a vehicle or teammate, made sure of that because I just wanted to kill myself in order to change my kits.

EDIT: As I was scrolling through your forums I just realised that you had multiple BF3 servers. The one I usually play on is the HC1000 Air Map. Thanks.

Well, I'd appreciate if the ban can be reconsidered.

Thanks

See ya,

Happy Hatem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Welcome to our forums,
we will look into this matter further asap and get back to you.
mean time if you could just read the server rules and CoC so you are aware of the rules.

http://strengthandhonor.forumotion.net/t89-code-of-conduct-server-rules

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Happy Hatem, hey, you know there's a simpler way....just use the "suicide" command in the menu. Then you won't pose a danger to anyone or anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happyhatem

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey

Ya I usually only use the "suicide" option when I'm stuck in the water 20km away from shore Smile. But ya, thanks for posting the rules and guidelines too, most of those are scrolling in the chat box so I'm pretty familiar with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 pm

My understanding of the situation is that around that that time there was several players that where either tking or being disruptive and you might have just been caught in the middle. what it looks like is it was a 24 hr ban and those have to run there coarse for they are not applied to the server files.
if you are not able to rejoin the server after that time then let me know. mean time i will continue to investigate this matter.

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Hey

Sounds good, thanks for the update.

Ya very often there are people that REALLY ruin the game for everyone, either your own team, or both teams. 2 weeks ago some guy was just destryoing all our vehicles manning the Fixed AA and jumping in our helis/jets and crashing them after ejecting. He even said in chat " US team I'm on the Russian team im helping you i will destroy their vehicles". Just an example of things that happens sometimes. Unfortunately he was there for quite a bit. I think this was on the KillZoneWars server (the other server that I play on as well). That was frustrating.

Anyways, appreciate your group looking into it.

Thanks,

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFotty

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:10 am

happyhatem,

If you play in the servers daily, then once your ban is lifted, I suggest joining team speak. Any S&H members currently playing will be found in there, and you can join in the conversations. If you had been in TS at the time, it would have been much easier to explain your actions.

In addition to those things, it makes the game much more fun, as you can get instant feedback from your team as to the enemy locations, and I guarantee your scores will rise if you work as a team in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happyhatem

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 pm

TheFotty,

Thanks for the invite on TeamSpeak. I find the voice chat often makes the experience more enjoyable because the group I play with (in Vent), most of them don't play BF3 so it's sad on that front for me. But ya, I might see you in there.

Thanks again,

HH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Feral Sparky

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:33 pm

I guarantee your scores will rise if you work as a team in there.

I can vouch for that, I went from sucking... to sucking with friends Razz when I got in TS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit   

Back to top Go down

Banned for teamkilling myself twice to edit kit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1