Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Cralig's Application Completed

Go down 
+2
SpooN11B
Cralig
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cralig

Cralig's Application      Completed Empty
PostSubject: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:26 pm

1. In game name:Th3Endr
2. Age:21
3. Tell us how you found us?Mongoose Told me about this site.
4. What did you find most appealing about Strength & Honor?A mature friendly community that enjoy gaming just as much as I do.
5. What other gaming names have you had and what were they?Cralig is the only one I have ever had.
6. Time you normally play?After 5pm PST to about 12 AM PST
7. What experiences have you had with other clans/communities?Im a member of a community that plays SA-MP for the last 5 years and am a Staff member on there. Also In a Clan on a SA-MP Death-match server.
8. Why did you leave your last clan/community?I still play them for a different game I have never been in a Battlefield community.
9. Would you be able to make at least one meeting a month?Yes I will. I can make most meetings if not all meetings.
10. Are you able to check the forums frequently to stay updated on current events?Yes I check all forums that I am currently apart of about once every couple hours.
11. Do you enjoy team play? If so what does it mean to you?Yes, I enjoy it very much. Solo I am not very good at all. And with a team I can actually get somewhere and enjoy the game alot more.
12. Do you cry or complain every time you die? No I dont. If I get frustrated i just log off and take a break.
13. Do you have a working mic for TeamSpeak?Yes I do.
14. Have you read and are willing to comply with our Arrow Code of Conduct?Yes I can and Yes I will.
15. Would you consider yourself a “talker”?I consider myself a team player I inform my team and do chat with people.
16. Do you consider yourself a competitive or more laid back player?I play to have fun not get mad or be super competitive.
17. Do you have a job, or go to school?No I do not have a job or go to school.
18. Besides PC gaming, do you have any other real life hobbies?Computers. I love building them working with software and learning to code.
19. Is there anything else about yourself that you feel we should know?Yes. I am a very respectful person. I am honest and a great person to just sit and talk to. I enjoy working with people and having fun.
20. Why should we make you part of our {S&H} family? Because I am a Nice guy. I am a respectful person. I enjoy gaming with mature people. I am a active person. And a respectful to all even the ones that upset me.
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey Cralig its good to see you apply. All you need to do now is hang in TS and get to know us, see if were a good fit for you. See you on the BF.
Back to top Go down
Cralig

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:28 pm

Thought id post up im still interested in joining ive just been busy looking for work and celbrating my bday
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Cralig, you sound like a really nice person. Please don't be offended but I have a few questions; What is SA-MP? What's the name of their community? Will it upset your SA-MP community members if you also join S&H? Why is your game name different from your TS name? How are others in TS supposed to know who you are in game? Please complete your forum profile (birthdate, location, gender, etc.). We all came from somewhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cralig

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:09 pm

SA-MP is San Andreas Multiplayer Its a Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer mod. Valhalla Gaming Is the community. And It is different because i dont own the account I get to use it when ever I want i discussed with the owner of the Account about me using it to join the S&H Clan. Being that he only uses it maybe once a month. On his friends server. I will fill in my account information.
Some people do know me on TS as I have got on and gamed with them.
Ok now im off to go fill in my Profile Information
SA-MP: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
((That is not the community just the mod.))
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Thanks pal. I appreciate the reply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cralig

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Its no problem I enjoy the Servers hope to see you guys at the meeting tonight
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Our version of GTA5. I think you'll enjoy this. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:58 pm

I played San Andreas 3rd party mod.. It was ALOT of fun regardless of the disappearing enemy and all it's flaws, I really had fun with it...
Back to top Go down
Cralig

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Its not as bad now the sync is stepped up and well its decent
Back to top Go down
C4ples

C4ples

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:16 am

Cralig wrote:
I am a active person.

For some reason I read this as "attractive."
Back to top Go down
Cralig

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:42 am

HAHA thats great
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:05 am

We put your Application up for vote last night. The poll runs for 7 days, we will let you know the results at the end of the vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cralig's Application Completed   Cralig's Application      Completed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cralig's Application Completed
Page 1 of 1