Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

CQ Banned for not hacking..

Go down 
+2
STEELHED
ChanceBrahh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChanceBrahh

CQ Banned for not hacking.. Empty
PostSubject: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 pm

today i was banned by the most retarded admin ever.
SgtScott65

reason i was banned is "hacking/cheating"
i then came into your teamspeak and asked why i was banned he then said "i have a 1300m hs with a pistol" i said "are you dyslectic"

"because no where does it stat that i have a 1300m hs with a PISTOL."

then i was banned from your teamspeak as well.

just because i have high stats doesnt mean i hack or cheat in any way.
maybe if yous ran PBB yous would realize who was hacking and not make dick moves by putting over powered retards in charge of peoples gaming experience..

IF you think i have taken this the wrong trying to get unbanned think again. If your gaming experience was wrecked by a retard getting the Sh*ts and banning you, you would be pis*ed too.
I enjoy playing on your servers but this is insane....
get mature admins who can detect someone who is hacking and someone who is good.

Thanks.
PS: if you havent got the idea i would like to be unbanned
and see that "SgtScott65" has hes rights removed or lowed.

Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:48 pm

Let me start out by saying, your approach to a ban appeal leaves much to be desired. On that note, our admins have been appointed through rigorous screening. We got to where we are because we are vigilant in keeping the playing field clean, fun and fair and bans in most cases happen with an affirmation of a second admin. Not in all cases but, when there's a second admin available. All bans are discussed in an admin setting so, expect a reply soon.

Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:52 pm

A ban appeal is an "earnest" request for sanction. All bans are reviewed by the Admin Council every Thursday evening. Stats are not always the reason for bans, there are other reasons as mentioned in our Code of Conduct and scrolling in our server messages. Any violation of these posted rules merits a temp ban for review by the Admin Council. Repeat offenses will result in a permaban. We are fair but firm. Anyone caught disrupting our servers will be dealt with promptly. I have not looked at your stats yet, but your approach to this appeal is both offensive and disrespectful. You will have an answer to this appeal on Friday.
Back to top Go down
ChanceBrahh

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:54 pm

STEELHED wrote:
Let me start out by saying, your approach to a ban appeal leaves much to be desired. On that note, our admins have been appointed through rigorous screening. We got to where we are because we are vigilant in keeping the playing field clean, fun and fair and bans in most cases happen with an affirmation of a second admin. Not in all cases but, when there's a second admin available. All bans are discussed in an admin setting so, expect a reply soon.

i have taken this approach as asking a simple question in your teamspeak resulted in an admin being a douche about things.

In this case i can easily guess there wasnt 2 admins. I had killed him 13-3 i believe and this to me is a coward and power ban.

Hope the other admins that discuss this case are more mature in handling this problem.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Even IF Scott made a mistake in banning you for hacking, the side effect is, we may have accidentally made the right choice given your attitude.!
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 7:34 pm

I am completely disgusted by your approach to being unbanned. Not only are you disrespecting one of the admins, who i consider to be an excellent person, but you have disrespected the entire community with your attitude.
This could have easily been a slip of the hand, when you are dealing with bans and you have a full server list in front of you all it takes is accidently clicking the wrong name and the damage is done. If you had come on here and appealed your ban and were careful with your tone I'm sure we wouldn't be questioning whether to unban you or not now. I realize you are ticked off but you obviously got banned from the teamspeak server for carrying an attitude like that in with you. If you are going to appeal a ban I recommend not flying off the handle the moment it happens and calming taking care of the situation, not throwing swears around and looking for somebody to blame.
So I'm almost inclined to agree with Steelhed here and say we may have accidentally made the right choice to ban you based on your attitude alone. If you wish to dig into this further try replying with a bit more respect because we are not here to coddle you and we won't bend if you throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.

P.S. I just took a look at your stats myself and it does in fact say you got a headshot with a pistol at almost 1300 ft, 1299.04 ft. to be exact.
Back to top Go down
ChanceBrahh

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 pm

Butterfly wrote:

P.S. I just took a look at your stats myself and it does in fact say you got a headshot with a pistol at almost 1300 ft, 1299.04 ft. to be exact.

were does it say FROM PISTOL? or BY PISTOL?

you have bigger problems in your servers then someone like me getting shitty at a twat admin.
clicking the wrong name wasnt the case as this guy just outright banned me. just looked at my stats and i was having a good game and bam! banned!

if banning better players was a every day thing for him yous wouldnt have a single player in the server. Wake up realize your mistake and lose the attitude when someone asks why you banned them. treat people the way you want to be treated. I started off this whole cuntish attitude because the way i was banned and the way he treated it in teamspeak. You want your admins being pricks well im more then happy to give it back.

PS:
i just found this on the bf3stats website
"Longest headshot
1 299 .04m
Lngst handheld HS
1 299 .04m"

there must be a error.
i was using m98 on wake sniped a guy off the hanger from us spawn.

check this out SgtScott65 stats on battlelog say "Longest Headshot 336 m"
but on here bf3stats website (i cant post links yet)
"Longest headshot
675.86m
Lngst handheld HS
336.32m"

it only shows 2 HS but the one on battlelog shows his pistol.....?
so i guess he hacks or maybe its an ERROR!?

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: CQ Banned for not hacking..   CQ Banned for not hacking.. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:54 pm