Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger_2

Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Empty
PostSubject: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:54 pm

Guilty as charged... As of late I've been frequenting your server... I have to say that I do in fact enjoy the server... That being said, I apologize for breaking your rules. I've noticed some inconsistencies in the admins regulation regarding your rules. Had I known that to consequence would have resulted in a permanent ban with no warning or kick I would not have been fooling around. I had a few members from our community with me and a few of us were frustrated with other players breaking rules.

I am also the admin of a server with strict policies and I'm a bit embarrassed to even post but as I stated before, I enjoy your setup.

My charge consists of stealing enemy chopper more than once.

I can assure you that I will not break your rules again.

Thank you for your consideration.

Ranger2Danger
Back to top Go down
http://www.easygoinggamers.com
Leadzepplin

Leadzepplin

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Ranger, thank you for coming to the forums in a respectful and honest manner. I would disagree with you on the inconsistencies of our admins in enforcing our rules. We will look into this matter and the banning admin will get back with you a.s.a.p.
Back to top Go down
Ranger_2

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Much appreciated! I'm not certain but I believe this is my first permaban ever. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheFotty

TheFotty

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:55 am

Ranger,

What you might see as inconsistencies with the admins might be based on the fact that not all S&H members are admins. Only certain members have the ability to enforce the rules. If you happen to do something questionable and an S&H member is in the server but no action is taken, they either didn't know you did it, or don't have the power to take action.

However on the day you were banned, there were admins with the ability to take action, and they did so. I believe it was also not a first time offense. I don't know if you were kicked or temp banned previously, but your name did seem familiar to those who oversee these things.

I was actually in the spawn of the team you stole the chopper from and saw the whole thing happen, so I will be able to weigh in on it at our weekly meeting.

Since you have been honest, and took the time to come here and state your (albeit pretty weak) case, I will try to swing everyone towards removing your ban. Just remember though if it happens, there probably won't be another chance after that if you are caught doing something that is against the server rules.
Back to top Go down
Ranger_2

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Understood... Also, I was more or less humbly admitting guilt and apologizing (hoping for leniency) rather than pleading my case. As I stated before, I WILL NOT nor have I, before this incident, broken your rules. I assure you, it will not happen again.

You guys seem to run your operation very much like our own. Not that it means anything coming from someone you don't know but I appreciate and respect a community with high standards.

Back to top Go down
Ranger_2

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Any word yet, folks?
Back to top Go down
Wakko

Wakko

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:11 am

Tonight is our community and admin meetings. You will probably hear something in the next 24-48 hours.
Back to top Go down
Ranger_2

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:49 pm

After discussion at meeting, Ban will stand.
Back to top Go down
Ranger_2

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm

You guys don't mess around... Appreciate your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests   Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for attacking uncaps and stealing assests
Page 1 of 1