Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimsontalon

Crimsontalon

Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Hi my name is Jeremy, In game I go by Crimsontalon... I would to apply for recruitment. Become a team player is Big thing with me,,, Learn when work together in squad things roll easier lol... K/D not important than the objective at hand.. Little bit about me, Im 34, live in Indiana. I play alot versital in options as team member... Dont always have to play on spec class.. I play many other games also in the free time when not on Battlefield Bad Company 2.. Just few of the games are Call of Duty Moder Warefare 2, Resident Evil 5, Bioshock, Dragon Age orgins, Mass effect 1 & 2, Batman arkham asilym <---- Bad spelling lol, and many others.. Here my system specs for now.. Upgrading here soon.. CPU Q6600 2.4 Stock OCed to 3.4 Air. 4 Gig Ram G-skill, 2 500 G harddrives Raid 0 config, 2 Dvd Burner combos, 260 GTX super clocked 216 shaders Video card. Monitor 32 Inch HDTV 1920x1080 Res.. Xigmatek 120 Rifle Cooler, Case Antec 900.. If forgot anything else lol hollar will post more in formation.. If you would like to know anything else plz ask. Im always around.. Thank you all for you time.. Hope to hear from you all soon.. Have fun and Happy Hunting... bounce
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Hop on our TS3 server, 63.210.145.160 port 9180. And Im sure an Admin will be glad to have a talk with ya.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:27 pm

Good talking to you in TS. Welcome to the S&H servers, we hope you enjoy your stay. Hang out and get to know everyone. Take a look around the forums and read our COC and server rules. You'll find we're a pretty laid back group of all ages.
Back to top Go down
Crimsontalon

Crimsontalon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:50 pm

TY I had a blast hanging out with you all... Seem like gonna be good group friends and buddies to hang out with and enjoy some hours of playing and getting know some you guys... I like the idea of the Monday Madness I will be around with bells on to get into that also.. Like team play and matches.. Make it fun.. You will see me around alot.. Thank you all for the Severs.. For it is a Good fun place to play...
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:23 am

Haven't met you yet but, sounds like you're having a good time, and thats what it's all about. look forward to gaming with you Talon.. And welcome to Strength & Honor..
Back to top Go down
Crimsontalon

Crimsontalon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Thanks Steelhead.. Having Blast is whats its about. Gaming shouldnt be a job but a total blast. LOL.. Sure we will get time to run around and make the wages of war on the opposing team painful and unforgetable lol.. Good Luck in all our adventure that may come or pass by us.. Talk to you and many others here soon.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Hello!
I hope you have as much fun with these guys like I do.
I've known Steelhed for many years now so don't mind his interesting humour. And if I happen to be on with him don't mind our bantering... Razz we have lots of inside jokes...
I hope I get to talk to you some time on teamspeak!
Back to top Go down
Crimsontalon

Crimsontalon

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Sounds good pleasure to meet you also or least get to catch a post from you here.. Im always on most of the time lol Just had long day here to start.. But all is well.. Sure we get chance to meet.. Banter is always fun.. Will look for you all in game here sometime in the near future...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...   Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Recruitment to {S&H} Ty...
Page 1 of 1