Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Banned from S&H air maps server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drizzuh

Banned from S&H air maps server Empty
PostSubject: Banned from S&H air maps server   Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Hello, I am drizzuh and I've just been banned from the Strength and Honor air maps server, and the stated reason for my ban was "Intentional Teamkilling." Although I do admit to one intentional teamkill, the user named PhantomVE (or something along those lines) had complained to an admin that I was teamkilling. I was slayed by him using the !punish command and I left it at that. Later on, as I had spawned and ran toward the chopper spawn on Caspian I was teamkilled by him intentionally, so he could take the chopper. However, the chopper hadn't spawned yet and I had the time to respawn and run back toward it. At that point he had TKed me again, intentionally, and I had waited for him to get into the chopper and I used the !punish command to punish him, thus not allowing him to take the chopper. Someone else had taken it, and I had jumped into the gunner seat. He then proceeded to cry to an admin, who I assume was Nimme (sp?) stating that I was intentionally teamkilling. I had only used the !punish feature which is implemented on the server. I was then kicked after his complaints were heard. I rejoined the server and asked why I had been kicked, and at this point I ran again toward the chopper spawn where PhantomVE was waiting, where he then starting crying AGAIN that I was teamkilling (which I hadn't even done at all after I had connected) and was unhappy that I was able to get into the chopper. At this point I was then kicked and banned for "Intentional teamkilling."
I'm not sure if this child, PhantomVE, is a friend of the admin or whatnot, but this is a ridiculous reason to ban, especially since I even took the time in the server to ask why I was the one kicked, and why PhantomVE had not received any such punishment. Why is it that you are letting some simple-minded child manipulate your admins to the point where they blindly ban a player without any real proof of intentional teamkilling?
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H air maps server   Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 pm

We will look into this. But yes TK's not allowed. If in the future you get tked for a chopper etc.. Contact an admin and do not retaliate. Thanks for coming to the website and reporting what went down. Please let us know you have read our code of conduct here on the website and I will see what i can do to get this lifted.
Admin job is difficult enough and I could see where someone complaining about another could get banned unjustly. We here at S&H are very fair people and we hope you keep visiting our servers. just remember to be patient while in game and let one of us know whats happening. It may take a few minutes but we will get to it as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H air maps server   Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Wait! Server says you where banned for racist language 1 week. If true, see you in a week! read code of conduct!.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H air maps server   Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:05 am

I was the admin that banned you and it was not just a blind ban and no he is no friend, there were mulitple complaints of it and it was a 24 hr. ban for intententional tking for vehicle and it will stick see you in 24 hrs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned from S&H air maps server   Banned from S&H air maps server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned from S&H air maps server
Page 1 of 1