Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Banned From server For Kicking butt!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarfacepolar

Banned From server For Kicking butt! Empty
PostSubject: Banned From server For Kicking butt!   Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:00 am

I was just Banned from your server for going 28 and 1 using almost nothing but a tank, and a few lucky ground kills, yet because sgtScott is wass his butt handed to him and the rest of his team by one man, he bans me. you have no proof of hack or cheating. last encounter took place with sgtscott, in the forest he start shooting at me when i jumped to my belly, and he lost me in the bushes thats when i started returning fire, then he throw a granade, which i out run turn and shoot him with a pistol, and that when i get banned for hacking/cheating with no proof.

If you dont want to lift ban its fine with me, but i just wanted to know what kind of coward you got helping running the server, and because some dude has a good day finally, you ban him??? He just couldn't take it anymore i guess. childish to me.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Banned From server For Kicking butt!   Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 am

Your ban is being reviewed. Your approach leaves much to be desired though, throwing insults etc.. Where as we do not judge on emotion, it is taken into consideration when ultimately making the decision. Hang tight..
Back to top Go down
SgtScott

SgtScott

PostSubject: Re: Banned From server For Kicking butt!   Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 pm

The reason for the ban was due to you kicking butt. Me and another admin looked at your stats in battlelog. Stats dont show a 28 and 1 gamer. So , we went to bf3 stats where your name says you are known but No Stats available. the other admin could not join your squad to view your performance due to your squad being locked. As i think you know that looks a little fish'y also. If we would of been able to review your stats and they where on the up and up and your squad wasn't locked. I would not have banned you. I will take you off the ban list and check your stats when they come available. This has nothing to do with you personally! This is about the integrity of our server. we take hacking of anykind very serious here. We want you to have a pleasent and fun time here on our servers.

As far as the coward comment goes, I would like to let you know that I am one of the nicer more forgiving admins you will find here and love a challenge of playing against someone superior to me. As i said I will unban you so you can kick some more butt. I suggest that you use a slightly different approach when dealing with a conflict in the future. No hard feelings on my side, hopefully none on yours and keep kicking butt!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned From server For Kicking butt!   Banned From server For Kicking butt! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned From server For Kicking butt!
Page 1 of 1