Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Thanks for a HUGE turnout... No two scrims are the same... Keep em comin and we can keep these scrims exciting... This was unexpectedly one of the largest turnout's seen since BF2.... What a great group of communities!!!!! It can be tough in the beginning but, the tough get tougher!! Let's keep it going and just like BC2, it will smooth out around the wrinkles!!!!

Most incredible thing I have seen in a long time!!! With this kind of turnout and perseverance, we will have great even memorable battles for months to come.... See you on the battlefield next monday soldiers!!!
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:10 am

Thanks again for hosting Steelhed. Here is a fun screen I took of TS last night.

A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Capture11
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:28 am

Absolutely incredible! Thanks to all who participated
and we hope to see you all again next Monday night!
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Sigh...I need my Mondays back...
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:13 am

EXCELLENT round this week... Pretty even battle... I had a ton of fun... Maybe we should throw around the idea of "Strike at Karkand" for next weeks battle... Smile Just a thought
Back to top Go down
ZiramMaddness

ZiramMaddness

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:08 pm

great times whats the gameplan for Monday Night Madness B2K ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-forces.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Was kinda tossing around the idea of Strike at Karkand but..
Back to top Go down
ZiramMaddness

ZiramMaddness

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:41 pm

well i know everyone in my camp has B2K
Back to top Go down
http://www.sovereign-forces.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!   A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A HUGE thanks to =US= =SF= =TC= and {S&H}....!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1