Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wakko

Wakko

BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Empty
PostSubject: BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset   BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:51 pm

http://bf3blog.com/2011/11/hundreds-of-battlefield-3-players-banned-over-cheating/

EA has announced (via Twitter) that over the past week, they’ve banned “hundreds of offending accounts” in regards to Battlefield 3, and added that they’ve also stats wiped the accounts of those who were “boosting”, e.g. using in-game glitches to boost their score. EA will continue to monitor players and “take action” against players who don’t respect the game. The bans happened across all platforms.

Over the past week, there have been revelations of a new boosting technique where players could rake in tens of thousands of points during a match by misusing the repair tool. We won’t go into details of the technique for obvious reasons, but it’s good to see EA and DICE taking quick and decisive action against cheaters and boosters.
Back to top Go down

BF3 Hackers banned and stats reset
Page 1 of 1