Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:07 am

A very large portion of the gaming community, would say the majority are having issues populating their server due to a bug in the server browser.. Here's an exaple from one admin of a clan:

"Battlelog ALWAYS has the exact same servers at the first page of any search.
Anyone else notice that if you do a region search in battle log.
Battlelog seems to always order the servers in the exact same order And UNLESS you scroll all the way down, load all the pages. When you
click sort by player count, servers on every other pages never get included.

So my question is. What makes some servers so special to be placed on the first page. As it seems all the first page servers stay full.

My evidence: I've ordered two 64 slot servers. One appears on near the top of a search. FILLS TO 64 Players INSTANTLY.

Second server. On the second page of a search. NOBODY EVER SEES IT, even if it has players in it. It struggles to fill to 64."
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is why we are having a hard time getting and keeping our servers populated.. So, if you are scratching your heads wondering "Whats up?" Thats it.. We just need to stay strong and keep fighting till this issue is resolved.. Who knows, maybe even by the time this bug is fixed we will have enough that saved it as a favorite to sustain the server count.. So, keep fighting soldiers!! Let's spite this issue by being diligent!!

Strength & Honor!
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:30 am

Yeah this whole "Quick Match" deal blows ass also. I really like Battlelog but keep the server browser in-game so to speak.

If you are running a QM set up to take advantage of Quick Match it doesn't kick in until you have 4 players in the server. Any other set up is considered custom and does not use QM. I say Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Match should be based a a set of filters enabled by the client. It should be available to all server set ups.

I do not expect them to take the browser out of the browser...hehehe but they could do the later suggestion. Fix QM...

We decided to just run with no start value which is another joke. Why have a start value at all if you can change it to 0 and still be Ranked? 64,000$ question...

EA/DICE drop the ball on these issues. Other than that I really like the game. It runs smooth as silk for me.

100-110 fps on med-low settings

50-60 on ultra...

Back to top Go down
http://www.thecompanyhub.com
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:13 am

Ironman has done extensive research into the matter.. We have tried GUID changes to one server, tried taking the * out of our server name, restarting etc... To no avail... We have feverishly been working to find a resolution to this issue and will continue to do so until the matter is resolved.. We ask for your cooperation as we entertain different options...

Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:18 am

Bust3r wrote:

Quick Match should be based a a set of filters enabled by the client. It should be available to all server set ups.

Come to find out This is the way it is working Buster
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:48 am

Hmmm... Well I think they could do a better job explaining that.

Yes, Steel and IM. Lefty and I have been doing the same. If you have any luck let us know we will do the same. Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Check out this post buster

http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5985
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Interesting i just changed our conquest server from conquest large to conquest small and it started filling up... Feel free to jump on TS and we can compare notes and see if we can find a winning formula
Back to top Go down
Bust3r

Bust3r

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Trying the suggestion in the link... One question.

How are you applying numbers to these two settings. I currently have the following below.

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 2

vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0

Also, we have found that most we talk to are searching by map and ping.

Thanks,

B
Back to top Go down
Ironman

Ironman

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:33 pm

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 1

vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Page 1 of 1