Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

what do you think of BF3

Go down 
+5
Malone
Yonni
Feral Sparky
STEELHED
MoNgOoSe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

what do you think of BF3 Empty
PostSubject: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:04 pm

well im sure almost every body has put sometime in playing battlefield 3
so lets here those opinions of what you really think of the game...........

the beta map Operation Métro feels a lot like a cod map i think they were
trying to get some cod players to turn to bf3. the graphics are great the weapons are great over all the games is good needs some minor adjustments. they are concentrating on the server side of things right now and i think they will get to the graphics fixed soon after. in the end my opinion is that all the cod players are going to play the rush maps, i know we havent seen the other maps but this small map just has that feel about it
and i think the hard core bf2 players are going to play the conquest side of things!

so lets here those opinions...............
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 am

I think it will deliver... It's hard to judge by Operation Metro and yeah, I agree, that map definitely wreaks of COD crowd capture.. Some of us (Myself not included) had a chance to play Caspian Border, and from the reports I was getting, it was cookies and creme.. The game engine is way ahead of the rest, and the variables the game offers will bring unexpected dynamics on the battlefield.. Something that should make playing the game immersive in multiplayer..

For those of you that played BF2, I am sure you are just as antsy as I am to play Gulf of Oman, Sharqi, and Karkand... I think by the time we are well into BF3, DICE will have it all dialed in to make sure these expansion maps capture the beauty of these maps...
Back to top Go down
Feral Sparky

Feral Sparky

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:42 am

I got to play on Caspian Border for a little bit and I have to tell you, it was pretty freaking big. The sounds of the tank shells as they fly over your head with make you grin from ear to ear. And dont try to fly a jet with a keyboard and mouse... its a pain and near impossible
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 am

Solly something to consider and has been discussed on many forums discussing BF3 is that the Beta is solely to test the server side of things, that is why they keep updating the server side of things. The hit box issue is going to be resolved since they where testing that as well in the beta. Beta's in the past few years have changed, I believe EA is doing it right by getting all the server bugs out of the way 1st, and then working on finessing the gameplay. Also when the game 1st comes out the end of the month it will still be beta "like" and it will take several patches to get things ironed out. Beta does NOT equal demo! Good thing I am too busy with school to even think about playing this because like BC2 beta it would drive me nutso.

Meant to put this on Solly's review of BF3 oops, it will do here I guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:59 pm

ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME!!!! Now that i've been able to play it... Caspian has restored my faith in the whole thing.... Very excited now about what Frostbyte2 and Battlefield 3 have to offer... Very immersive dynamically.... Can't wait.... WooHoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:04 pm

I love Caspian Sea. Operation Metro had me worried, but after getting into Caspian Sea, I am really lookin' forward to the full release. Still having some issues with my joystick, but I know that will get worked out...
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:46 am

I like it of course , but (and there is a big but) I am very concerned with the overall detail of the game. I struggled to find the right word but Saturday night i figured it out.
Bad Company 2 has much higher level of detail compared to the BF3 BETA

I KNOW PEOPLE (DEVS) HAVE MENTIONED MORE THAN ONCE THE FINAL GRAPHICS ARE NOT UNLOCKED.

I am just saying, its feels very watered down to me in terms of detail.

On a positive note I did find some unbelievable screens of BF3 and if these are real, and they look real to me, we are in for an even bigger treat.

http://worthplaying.com/article/2011/10/7/news/83636/images/309418/

Back to top Go down
Diesel Doctor

Diesel Doctor

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Have a TON of graphical issues, so many I won't even get into it...

1: F ORIGIN! Damn you EA and Steam just F'ing GET ALONG.....
2. F the stupid "bf free and bf heroes" way of having to log into the site to play.. SO STUPID. Can't I just run it, then sign in when the game is loaded, like crysis 2???
3. LAGGY as all hell, even on lowest settings....
4:HEAVY delay when I'm playing and it's not laggy, things like I click fire and a second later the bullet+sound occurs, sometimes even worse, and this is 75% of the time when I play it.. fail.
5: Tried to change vid settings while ingame, got shot, the kill cam took over.. Seems you can change settings in game ONLY when actually deployed.. if you're lucky enough to not be killed before you hit apply and exit
6: Updated nvid graph driver to the version they said to- STILL get the "update for best performance" or wtfe it states
7: sometimes enemies are invisible- even when 10' away from me while infront of me..
8. half the time there's at least 3-7 people doing the "civilian" thing
9 SCREW those damn gun flashlights!

I hope they fix all these issues when it's released... and I'm sure I missed some.
Back to top Go down
Nimmer

Nimmer

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Nimmer wrote:
I like it of course , but (and there is a big but) I am very concerned with the overall detail of the game. I struggled to find the right word but Saturday night i figured it out.
Bad Company 2 has much higher level of detail compared to the BF3 BETA

I KNOW PEOPLE (DEVS) HAVE MENTIONED MORE THAN ONCE THE FINAL GRAPHICS ARE NOT UNLOCKED.

I am just saying, its feels very watered down to me in terms of detail.

On a positive note I did find some unbelievable screens of BF3 and if these are real, and they look real to me, we are in for an even bigger treat.

http://worthplaying.com/article/2011/10/7/news/83636/images/309418/

bumP

HERE IS MY THEORY.

Every BF title has always used the same engine in the single player as in the multi player. If this screen is any indication of the level of graphical power this engine has then we are in a world of surprises for BF3

CHECK OUT THESE 2 SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you think of BF3 309421
what do you think of BF3 309416
Back to top Go down
CactusJab

CactusJab

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 5:39 pm

Of course a beta is not a complete version or a solid determinate of the full version for release.
I liked Very Happy the beta. I'm sure the real thing, full thing, will be much much better.
Back to top Go down
McKilla76

McKilla76

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:27 pm

I wasn't sure about BF3 and then I played Caspian Border...OH YEAH!!!

Now I can't wait for BF3!!!

McKilla76
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think of BF3   what do you think of BF3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think of BF3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Battlefield Series :: BF3-
Jump to: