Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

BF3 beta keys and drivers info...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Empty
PostSubject: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 am

Battlefield 3 beta keys are starting to show up in peoples emails. There
is already quite a bit of people playing and server queues are starting
to stack up fast. Hopefully we will see more servers being added. On
PC, the download is 3.91 GB.

Both Nvidia and AMD have released Battlefield 3 optimized drivers.

• NVIDIA 285.38 Drivers (187 MB)
  • AMD Catalyst 11.10 Preview Drivers (146 MB)

If you are already in, make sure to join the Planet Battlefield Platoon.

BF3 beta keys and drivers info... TtbEz_sm
Back to top Go down
Diesel Doctor

Diesel Doctor

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:26 am

RAGEEEEE

Orgin is to busy. Brings old nasty memories back to the old days of Steam Failure.

Last edited by Diesel Doctor on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:32 am

Evil or Very Mad I second that RAGE, Diesel Doc. This sux!!!
Still haven't received my beta keys!!!
I've pre-ordered thru Origin, bought MOH,
AND tried for 10 hours to get help thru customer support!
I am in the office all day today and can't do anything.

Last edited by -L2- on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diesel Doctor

Diesel Doctor

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:44 am

I have a beta key got the dam thing on 9/26. But my account is not active on the long in page. I have a origin live help caht page open all light, All EA Experts are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An EA Expert will be with you shortly. <---- Hours and hours of this Shit.

Today is my last day off I should would like to get a chance to play a game I bought months ago.

Also the Ea support live chat is not better. I have this running You are currently number 810 in the queue. You should be connected to an advisor in about 37 minutes. The average amount of time a customer has to wait is 56 minutes.

You think hey at least you can see a possible time frame until might get the chance to talk with someone. WRONG when number hit ZERO I got nothing talked to no one and had to start over.
Back to top Go down
Talltree

Talltree

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:49 am

I got to play the beta for about 20 minutes. Basically, it went like this. I run into a hole in the ground...I die. Re-spawn.
I run into a hole in the ground...I die. Re-spawn.
I run into a hole in the ground...oh, its a subway...I die. Re-spawn.
I run into a hole in the ground...still not having fired my rifle at the enemy...hell, I ain't seen anyone to shoot yet...I die. Re-spawn.
I run into a hole in the ground, see the subway station, follow my team...I die. Medic heals me...cool...
See my first bad guy on the escalator....shoot at him like hell...I die...
I get medical attention...cool!
Don't really like the scoping cause it won't stay up unless I'm holding the mouse key down...oh, well, I'll get use to it...oh, did I mention that I just died again...but hey this time I saw it coming and I 'm pretty sure I winged him...

at this point I had to leave...died plenty, got no kills but did expend some ammo and got to see a hole in the ground.

It will get better...
It has to
Back to top Go down
Buck~Naked

PostSubject: Scoping   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:06 am

Talltree,
You can set the option to 'toggle' the scoping so you don't have to hold the key down.

I thought the game was really slow or choppy..don't really know how to describe it. Fraps says I am running over 100 fps after I installed the new ATI drivers but the game feels sluggish to me, I can't put my finger on what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Talltree

Talltree

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:35 am

Thanks for the info on the toggle.

There's gonna be plenty to learn and get use to. I plan on spent a lot more time with it tonight. CYA on the battlefield!
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:17 am

Unfortunately, you've got a beta, running through a beta (Origin).. Most releases and beta's are very buggy at first... Just hang in there guys, we'll get to experience it in all it's glory soon..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3 beta keys and drivers info...   BF3 beta keys and drivers info... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3 beta keys and drivers info...
Page 1 of 1