Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Softcore disadvantage won't be playing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Artillery

Artillery

Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Empty
PostSubject: Softcore disadvantage won't be playing   Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:21 pm

Being in Hawaii I am at a disadvantage on any softcore server. I've tried over and over and tired of wasting time and what's supposed to be fun burning clip after clip into other players in softcore only to get popped with just one round. It is frustrating and that's not fun nor fair for me on my part. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION is the key to a great gamer. I have none of those 3.
I will stop in time to time. Most like softcore and I can't blame them. It gives them cross hairs and other tools without having to get popped too fast. Me I like it Hardcore. It's the only advantage I have over my ping time. I will stop in time to time. Other than that. I probably will be just in Hardcore servers if I choose to play. It's another fun game by EA but there are lots of bugs they need to work out that also adds to the frustration. This is not a game I would reccomend to others just yet unless EA works out the kinks. ~Artillery-Man~
Back to top Go down
Yonni

Yonni

PostSubject: Re: Softcore disadvantage won't be playing   Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:12 pm

would it be safe to assume you will be playing combat arms more?
Back to top Go down
Hurley

Hurley

PostSubject: Re: Softcore disadvantage won't be playing   Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:47 pm

what is this combat arms shenanigans! I can't even play it with you guys, "not accepting members from YOUR region."

I feel hated
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Softcore disadvantage won't be playing   Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:05 pm

Well. sorry to hear that.. We get the game going in softcore cause it's easier, and we often switch in to hardcore once it's full. It doesn't happen all the time but, I see nothing but servers sitting empty because server admins don't get the server going in softcore and they just simply try and play hardcore the whole time. People sometimes ask for what ails them, and don't even realize it...Sometimes people want something a certain way, and when they get it, don't even participate on the server because it's empty.. BTW, the server has 31 outta 32 players on it right now in hardcore as of 5-30-10 7PM, And it's not because we got it going in hardcore, it's because of the formula we've been using..

You can always keep an eye in the server info in browser and see if we have hardcore going or not..
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Softcore disadvantage won't be playing   Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:40 am

sorry guys have to agree with steel on this one...the formula we have been using to get the server going seems to be working great...i do feel your pain arty because i to like hardcore but we have to think of the good of the whole and not just a few...i think pb needs to come out with a update here soon for the game because there is some funny stuff happening but thats just my opinion....don't give up arty your a good guy to game with just hang in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Softcore disadvantage won't be playing   Softcore disadvantage won't be playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Softcore disadvantage won't be playing
Page 1 of 1