Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

I am Going to pre order!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

I am Going to pre order!! Empty
PostSubject: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:27 am

I just feel that pre ordering is the way to go. No hassle with creating alternate accounts and I will be able to recruit. Mainly I just wanna play the game. So for me working on an actual beta test team, it doesnt sound that appealing. Mad
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 am

Rock on Mullet!!! make the Honor proud with some new recruits!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mullet Hunter

Mullet Hunter

PostSubject: Re: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:03 pm

So i pre ordered BC2 on www.gamestop.com today. If you want your beta key you have to pre order online and have it shipped to you. also they are running a speacial where you can get the limited edition for the same price as the regular release. I will paste the bonus material below. Read carefully the last section as it tells you you must order online to be able to get Beta. Also I put a direct link to order page at bottom.

The Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition comes with:
•4 x Vehicle Warfare Unlocks
◦Improved Vehicle Armor – An Up-Armor package mounted on all vehicle types decreases the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
◦Vehicle Alternate Fire - Additional weapon packages mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expands the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
◦Vehicle Motion Sensor – Upgraded Sensor to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
◦Tracer Dart Pistol – Launched by compressed air, this magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allows friendly shoulder launched rockets to lock on to and track moving targets even beyond line of sight.
•2 x Classic Battlefield 1943 Weapons
◦M1A1 Submachine Gun – Popular with Paratrooper and Commando units in WW2 for its rate of fire and stopping power the M1A1 is still seen in the hands of paramilitaries today. Reliable but heavy, this classic weapon is still a powerful force in the hands of a Battlefield Veteran.
◦M1911 Pistol – Adopted in 1911 by the US Army the M1911 saw heavy service in WW1, WW2, Korea and Vietnam. Highly customized M1911 are still favored by Special Operations forces for its reliability and the power of its large .45 caliber round

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reserve Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and get instant access to the AKS-74 assault rifle for multiplayer action. Firing over 650 rounds a minute, this silent but deadly little beauty will give you maximum pwnage over your friends and enemies. Available for online and in-store customers, while supplies last.

Online Customers: Code to unlock the AKS-74 assault rifle and redemption instructions will be emailed to reservation customers one day prior to the game's release.

In-Store Customers: A pre-order card with code and instructions for downloading the AKS-74 assault rifle will be arriving in stores shortly before the game's release date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.

Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 26th, 2010.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?sku=647589
Back to top Go down
ZOO

ZOO

PostSubject: Re: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

i was also thinking of pre ordering it cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sherman

sherman

PostSubject: Re: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:40 pm

I already pre order it along with Metro 2033 <------Best game ever
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Done, waiting for e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Going to pre order!!   I am Going to pre order!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Going to pre order!!
Page 1 of 1