Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pescado

Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Empty
PostSubject: Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight   Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Hey guys!

I just wanted to report a cheater who was on your servers quite a few times. He's a blatant cheater that's known on other servers as well.

This guy gets 5 headshots from across the map while dropping down in a parachute before he even touches the ground.

Apologies, but I had to "break" the links so that the forum filter lets me post them. So please add www to the front and make it all one line. I'm not posting spam so I figured it was ok to work around it. Smile

Check his stats:

team-des-fra.
fr/html/cheat-analysis.php?p=DJRedNight

He has an account on a cheat forum:

fpscheats
.com/user51246.htm?sid=844c...cd60a8643c45f6d70b4a

I just posted in this other forum and they've caught him already:

tbgclan
.com/f10/cheater-your-server-proof-13380/#post97228

If you run his name in google, you'll find various forum thread results with admins banning him.

If you guys could please manually add him to the ban list, that would be great. He's a pain and clears out servers all the time.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight   Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank You for the heads up we will address this immediately.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight   Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:55 pm

here is a site that might have his guid if iron or L2 can look it up and make sure that it is his.
http://bfhq.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=623cbfdd8650c5c5f3005770c2ac2c5d&topic=655.0Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight T1248-1
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight   Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:31 am

Very Happy Thank you Pescado and MoNgOoSe,
DJRedNight will no longer be infecting our servers.
He has been perma-banned from all 5 servers.
-L2-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight   Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheater on your servers: DJRedNight
Page 1 of 1