Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Was banned for unknown reason

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigcheez

Was banned for unknown reason Empty
PostSubject: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 pm

In game name is Don_Pablo
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Are you kidding? You shot my heli down while I was waiting for a gunner and you know it...

Event Log:
Playerlist 08/23/2011 23:43:24 PlayerTeamKilled Don_Pablo teamkilled Travis32

then...

Chat Log:
[23:43:36] Don_Pablo > my friend dared me, its not personal
[23:44:55] StupidSgt > lol how long did you ban him for
[23:45:10] ADMIN > YOUR FRIEND DON PABLO HAS BEEN BANNED
[23:45:26] Admin > Admin: for ever
[23:45:40] Admin > Admin: i was piloting the chopper
[23:45:48] StupidSgt > ah
[23:46:08] Admin > Admin: you can ask for it to be banned in the forums if you like
[23:46:27] StupidSgt > i think he wants to appeal
[23:46:40] Admin > Admin: thats cool, just appeal in our forums
[23:47:20] Admin > Admin: i mean, daring someone to tk?
[23:47:29] Admin > Admin: "nothing personal"
[23:47:35] Admin > Admin: i was waiting for a gunner
[23:48:31] StupidSgt has left the server...

So, I can see giving a bit of leniency if the tk's were unintentional or if the admin was unsure the tk was unintentional. However, you admitted it. Otherwise, it would be a 24 hr ban.

Travis

Travis
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:22 pm

That explains a lot. I wasnt playing, my roomie was. I got home, and my buddy who was still in your server told me about it....lol

Sorry about that.... He has gotten me banned on a couple occasions, but this is one that I kinda care about...
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:23 pm

And for the record, why would you tell my clan mate that I could appeal it if there wasnt a chance for an appeal?
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:42 am

"And for the record, why would you tell my clan mate that I could appeal it if there wasnt a chance for an appeal?"

Because I've been wrong before, and we try to be fair, so...

Travis
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 1:54 am

So, what's the verdict? Im sorry about what happened. Just like to play in one of the few HM servers left.
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 am

Please give us some time to discuss this. You will have an answer soon. Thx
Back to top Go down
sPAM.FOo

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:04 am

Mean while please take the time to read our COC" Code of conduct" so that you understand our server rules.

#10 of our coc. All visitors, members, and admins are responsible for their own registered accounts. If someone else is using your account name and IP, ...YOU will be held accountable for any violations that might occur. This applies to Teamspeak and all game servers.

Ty

Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:40 am

I understand. I'll try my hardest not to leave my computer open when I'm not around to see what is taking place.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 am

Don't try.. DO IT! Based on what I am reading, if you couldn't give us a guarantee that it won't happen again, I would not unban you.. But I am leaving that up to the admin staff..

"Oh yeah, my buddy told me about that..LoL"

Not a winning attitude at all..
Back to top Go down
Travis32

Travis32

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:47 pm

So, you're saying that it wasn't you playing, huh? The time between when your friend said in game that you were going to appeal and the time you wrote the message in the forum was just 4 min. That leaves just about the amount of time needed to register in our forums and post the message. The time between when you were banned and your first post in the forum was only 5 min. That leaves only 1 minute for you to "get home," walk to your computer, catch your friend playing, have him explain you to the circumstances of the ban, etc. etc. I'm sorry, I just don't believe you and I'm not un-banning you.

However, if you truly are sorry and I'm just misreading you, then join our ts sometime when I am on it and apologize. If I believe that you are sincere, we will discuss what to do from there.

Travis
Back to top Go down
thebigcheez

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was banned for unknown reason   Was banned for unknown reason Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was banned for unknown reason
Page 1 of 1