Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Hello - just introducing ourselves

Go down 
+6
BigTime!
-L2-
MoNgOoSe
Shootist75
STEELHED
King_Thrawn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
King_Thrawn

Hello - just introducing ourselves Empty
PostSubject: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Hi everyone.

My brother (King_Rumple) and I recently started playing BC2 on your servers and spent a little time on your TS server. Everyone seems friendly and we love the servers, and plan to play BF3 (with our other brother also, for a total of 3) when it comes out.

We look forward to playing with everyone and thank you so much for allowing us to use your TS server. It really helps us brothers stay in touch (one of us lives in another state).

Again, thank you very much and God bless America.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Welcome Thrawn and Co.. haven't had a chance to game with you guys yet but, I look forward to it.. Be sure to read out Code of Conduct... There is a button on the left hand side of the forum that will take you directly to it..
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Welcome, I look forward to playing with you as well.
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Welcome to S&H servers and ts have a good time and we will see ya on the battlefield. make sure you and your buddies read the Code of Conduct.
Hello - just introducing ourselves M1277
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Welcome Rumple and Thrawn. I saw you with Sgt.Scott in the racing channel this morning. Am wondering if you have any interest in other games too. Sgt.Scott and I have been known to trade a little paint now and then. Looking forward to meeting/gaming with you and your bros.
Back to top Go down
BigTime!

BigTime!

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:10 pm

Welcome to our forums & TS, enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Hey guy's welcome. Very Happy I think I played with you guys the other day, see ya again sometime.
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Hey guys welcome. Haven't met you yet, but I hope to meet you guys in TS and on the Battlefield soon.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Welcome guys!
I hope to see you in TS and get a chance to play with you guys too!

Hello - just introducing ourselves T70004
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Welcome, Hope to see you in the maps... cheers
Back to top Go down
ChopperChik

ChopperChik

PostSubject: welcome to s&h    Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm

sorry i didnt say welcome ive been buysy with homework and stuff. but welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello - just introducing ourselves   Hello - just introducing ourselves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello - just introducing ourselves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: