Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
silvershad0w

Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent   Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:55 pm

I've always admired this guy. The guitar he's playing was designed by John Petrucci of Dream Theater who is a hero of mine so this guy follows in his footsteps some what. They both have very similar playing styles and both are incredible musicians. I've not shown this to anyone yet who didn't admire it and say 'damn....'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOomFjGfGg
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent   Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:38 pm

That guy SERIOUSLY rocks!!!... I am just an intermediate guitarist, nothing like this guy.. Here's a tune where I play guitar to a Steve Vai backing track.. Like I said, I am intermediate so be nice..LoL If you listen to it all the way through I throw a few cool licks in between.. Guitar is the only instrument I play in this tune..

http://h1.badwaresite.www/b1steelhed/SteelVaii.mp3
Back to top Go down
silvershad0w

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent   Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm

hell yes dude. man i wasn't expecting it to be that good.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent   Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Thanks man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent   Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Display of Guitar Playing Talent
Page 1 of 1