Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

Prayers needed.

Go down 
+16
Wakko
Wildman
Malone
Shootist75
Butterfly
SpooN11B
MoNgOoSe
Cowboy
Kyitty
JermWar
Stigr553
Mullet Hunter
{S&H} Niquita
3rdBat
STEELHED
-L2-
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stigr553

Prayers needed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Still going to thank you Al. Thanks for being who you are and bringing this message to me.

God Bless

Stew
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

It hurts me to say that my wife's sister Marcia is losing her battle with cancer.
We ask for your prayers and support for the days ahead.

-L2-

Back to top Go down
Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:02 pm

I hope everything OK, god bless you and yours
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 pm

PM sent... From my family to yours, PRAYERS sent... My wife and daughter and I, send our hearts and prayers to you and Patti and the whole family... You have NO idea how much you guys mean to us.... It took me 30 minutes to write this because, it's JUST so hard to convey the level of our sympathy...

we're here for you guys, and always will be...

Last edited by STEELHED on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm

my prayers are with you and your family.
Prayers needed. - Page 2 T0810
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

I will certainly spend some extra time with the big man tonight and ad you to my prayers. I pray that God give you and your family the strength and courage in these hard times, and to find light at the end of all this.
Back to top Go down
Stigr553

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:45 pm

L2,

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's sister losing this battle. Does Marcia have family of her own? What type of cancer does she have?

I will pray for her and put her on the prayer chain at our church.

Stew
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 am

I'm here for ya L-2, my problems are so pety compared to this so if you need to talk I'll be here for ya, my prayers are with you and your family and I will be asking for the comfort of the Holy Spirit to be with you all through this trying time, again if you need anything I'm here for ya just give me a call.

For those interested let's try to get tother here real and I can't stress enough real soon and have a prayer meeting about this.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 am

Well guys and gals it's a big day here at 3rdBat's house, it's my little girls first day of High School, if you all could keep her in your prayer's and thought's I know it would greatly be appreciated and help her get over all her nervousness and also keep ole dad here in your prayer's also because I am having a hard time with this because it seem's like just yesterday that she just started school, thanks all and may the Lord bless you and keep you.
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 am

You got it 3rdbat. May the Lord bless her and protect her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:53 pm

It's amazing how we grow up so fast!
i'm still shocked at how fast my little sister grew up! makes me feel old almost!!
I wish your daughter the best of luck in High School! i'm sure once she settles in a bit she'll have a lot of fun and she'll be making a bunch of new friends (watch out 3rdBat, the boyfriend years have approached! make sure to have the tissues and chocolate on hand!)
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 am

Don't think I WILL need tissues and chocolate I've got a nice new 12ga. but I will give the chocolate to my daughter and the tissues to the lil boy who tries to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:43 am

I was just about to say that you need to get a shotgun, but looks like you already have that covered.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Ok guys we have a member in S&H who really need's our prayers for himself and his family, his wife just found out that she has cancer and his daughter maybe having problems with a brain tumor. I'm not going to mention his name becuase I know he will come forward with the info when he's ready but let's just get together as believers and pray for complete healing for his wife and daughter and believe that things will work out in thier marriage and that God will pour out nothing but blessing upon the family.
Back to top Go down
Shootist75

Shootist75

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:39 am

Those are some really hard times. Praying that every thing will work out.
Back to top Go down
STEELHED
Admin
STEELHED

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:49 am

Prayers out for sure at the Steelhed home... "And sickness and death will be no more" Waiting eagerly for that day..
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:32 am

My prayers are with you and your family. Your friends are here for you and will attempt to comfort you through tough times. May the Lord watch over and protect your family from illness.
Sincerely,
-L2-
Back to top Go down
MoNgOoSe

MoNgOoSe

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:58 am

Boy when it rains it pours!! Thats a lot to deal with all at once so from my family to yours, May our prayers be with you!
Back to top Go down
Malone

Malone

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:32 am

Sending out quantum prayers for ease and grace as you move through this phase. I know all will be, and is, well. May God hold you in comforting arms during these times.
Malone
Back to top Go down
SpooN11B

SpooN11B

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 pm

You know I'm here for you bud. Been praying since I heard. My heart goes out to you and your family and I will not stop praying until things get better. God bless.
Back to top Go down
Wildman

Wildman

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:09 pm

Thank you guys so much.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Well my whole town is going through a rough time right now.

Last night 5 boys from the high school football team were driving home from a party just outside the city from a friends house. They had designated driver so they were being safe that night. On their way home a drunk driver hit them who was going 160 km/h which is about 100mph. The driver killed 4 of the five boys and the 5th is in critical condition at the U of A Hospital in Edmonton and has a had a couple of surgeries already. Not much is known on how he is doing though. The drunk driver survived unscathed. After the accident he tried to make a run for it but from the help of a couple of witnesses they were able to get the police out there quickly with dogs. The dogs tracked him down and is now in the custody of the police.

I ask that everyone please pray for the families of the lost boys and the one who is currently in critical condition. These boys were only about 16 years old. The families have suffered a tragic loss and it makes me think of my sister so much as she is the same age and was good friends with each of them. It makes me glad that my sister is still alive because she too has driven late at night and it makes me think it could have just as easily have been her.

Love Butterfly

http://www.dailyheraldtribune.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3343575
Back to top Go down
Wakko

Wakko

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 pm

First time I've been through this thread... lots of things to add to my daily prayers. Very glad to see this is part of this community, sharing in faith and in love for one another. It really is a rare thing to have from the years I've been playing online.

You're all in my prayers from now on.
Back to top Go down
3rdBat

3rdBat

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey guy's just got off the phone with wildman and he was telling me that the surgury his wife had today didn't go as well as they expected and there was further complications and now her kidneys aren't functioning to capacity and that they have diagnosed her Endometriosis and said that there was a large amount of scaring that had her organs twisted and out of place and that she had lost over a liter of blood during the surgury. She is now in a room resting and the Doctors are keeping a close eye on her due to her kidney issue and have her doped up pretty good,he said he's at home trying to get some rest right now. Let's just keep him and his wife Jane lifted in prayer and believe that the Lord will bring complete healing to her physically and bring him the comfort and peace that he needs right now and that God will also begin to bring restoration to thier marriage. Thanks Guy'swill keep you posted as I learn more.
Back to top Go down
Wakko

Wakko

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:40 am

On its way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers needed.   Prayers needed. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prayers needed.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next