Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Strength & Honor

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
{S&H} SERVER DONATIONS
Photobucket
Code of Conduct
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Hey Y'all, Its Phingies
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:49 pm by MoNgOoSe

» World of War Ships member footage
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 8:43 am by Shootist75

» A little history into the BF series..
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2016 7:30 pm by The MAD Doctor

» My BF1 beta impressions...
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am by STEELHED

» Good Price
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2016 3:52 pm by STEELHED

» Long Time No See
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 am by Travis32

» Battlefield One open beta available to everyone Aug 31st
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2016 4:59 am by STEELHED

» Battlefield One Beta Discussion..
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:47 pm by lurkin727

» Anyone still alive?
new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm by lurkin727

Ban Appeals
Photobucket
Geo-Locator
BF4 Stats
Photobucket
BF3 Stats
Photobucket
TS3 66.150.214.9:8640

new guy here just saying hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
silvershad0w

new guy here just saying hello Empty
PostSubject: new guy here just saying hello   new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm

hello to everyone here Smile i play bfbc2 on pc and black ops on xbox. i've been playing bfbc2 for a while now and never have been involved in any of it's gaming communities. ran into X3nR3nd3r and Travis last night and had probably the best time playing bfbc2 i've had yet with those two. looking forward to meeting & playing with everyone else as well. thanks for supporting the battlefield series and it's online play. btw i'm usually in teamspeak now. it's my first time using it and i must say it's a lot nicer than vent.
Back to top Go down
ChopperChik

ChopperChik

PostSubject: welcome to our community   new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:08 pm

welcome!!!!! Very Happy nice to meet you Razz my names chopper chik and i plan to see you on the battlefield and team speak!!! the only rule i give you is dont shoot chopperchik tongue
Back to top Go down
-L2-

-L2-

PostSubject: Re: new guy here just saying hello   new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi there silvershad0w.
Glad to see you found your way to our forums. While your here, be sure to
read the code of conduct. There's a quick link to it in the left column. Our
community meetings are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month. Your
welcome to chime in and check us out. Look forward to seeing you there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guy here just saying hello   new guy here just saying hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new guy here just saying hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: